Filled with cheese and cream, this homemade Cinnamon Rolls are delicious, gooey and make up for a perfect dinner meal.
If you’re looking for a dinner meal recipe that is tender, soft and cheesy, then preparing Cinnamon Rolls will be perfect for you! They’re gooey, super delicious and melts in your mouth offering you great dining experience. Before preparing kindly make sure the dough is slightly sticky, it will make the rolls soft, smooth and tasty.
Cook until the rolls turn slightly brown, it will prevent cooking undercooked rolls. Do at least cook them for 25 minutes for a better experience!
Serves: 12 cinnamon rolls
Preparation time: 2 hours
Cooking Time: 14 mins
Preparation Time: 2 hours 14 mins
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 tablespoon instant dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup salted butter softened
- 1 to 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Take a small bowl and add warm milk, yeast, sugar, butter, eggs, and some flour. Mix it well.
- Prepare the dough and make sure it’s soft and consistent in texture. Place the dough in the greased baking sheet and punch it to make rolls.
- Now brush the rolls with melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Transfer the rolls in a baking pan and let them bake for 25-40 minutes so they can turn brown and a bit crispy.
- In the meantime, prepare the cream cheese glaze by mixing cheese, cream, and butter in a small bowl until it becomes smooth and light.
- Take out the rolls from the baking pan and drizzle them with the cream cheese glaze.
- Your homemade cinnamon rolls are ready to serve!