Cook boneless skinless chicken breasts and give them unique honey, mustard and garlic flavor. Read on to learn the recipe.
If you’re a passionate Chicken cuisine lover, then learn this delicious recipe! It is ideal for a lunch or a lazy dinner or even a hunger craving delight! Overall it’s a recipe to prepare with minimum recipe needs.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts about 6 ounces each
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- Take a baking dish, cover it with aluminum foil and put it in the oven at a temperature of 425 degrees. Leave it heat and proceed on preparing the glaze.
- Add garlic and melted butter in a small saucepan and saute it for 50 seconds. After this add honey, mustard, salt, and pepper in it and cook it for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with pepper and salt and put in the baking dish. Bake it for 16 minutes, take it out and glaze it.
- Your yummy chicken breasts are ready!