Prepare this delicious cod by combining lemon, garlic, and cod fillet pieces. Read on the learn the recipe!
This easy Greek-style baked cod recipe has quickly become a regular on my dinner rotation! A handful of Mediterranean spices plus a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic, give it glorious flavor.
The Greek recipe is delicious, has a lemon flavor and seasoned with exotic Mediterranean spices. The cods are coated with Mexican spices that greatly enhance the flavor giving you a taste you’ll love to eat again and again.
- 1.5 lb Cod fillet pieces (4-6 pieces)
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
Lemon Juice Mixture
- 5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Private Reserve extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 3/4 tsp sweet Spanish paprika
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Start the preparation by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and add lemon juice, melted butter, and olive in it. Keep it aside.
- Pick another bowl and add flour, spices, pepper, and salt.
- Let the fish dry, dip it in lemon juice and later in the flour mixture.
- Take an iron skillet, add olive oil in it and heat it on low flame. Add the fish, rotate it on both sides and avoid overheating.
- Drizzle the lemon mixture over the fish fillets.
- Bake it for 10 minutes and sprinkle dried parsley over it.