Include these freezer-friendly Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Pockets in your breakfast recipe list that are yummy and healthy as well!
The scrambled eggs, bacon bits, and melted cheese wrapped under these Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Pockets baked under the crescent roll doughs carries a great combination of flavor and crispiness.
These delicious, as well as healthy dough pockets, can become your favorite breakfast recipe. And if you are a working lady, this recipe is going to be boon for you as they can be frozen for later use and can be served instantly by reheating them in the oven!
- 5 eggs scrambled
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans crescent dough
- Heat the oven at 400-410°F temperature.
- Take the crescent rolls and squeeze the two triangles with your fingers to make a rectangle.
- Make eight such rectangles with the left rolls.
- Mix eggs, bacon, and cheese and stir them to mix everything properly.
- Pour one spoon of this mixture over each half of the rectangle.
- Now, fold this dough so as to cover all the ingredients inside it.
- Using a fork, press its edges so as to pack the dough.
- Now, put these doughs in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until it turns brown.
- Baked healthy pockets are ready to serve!
Note: You can store them in the refrigerator for later use by wrapping them in the plastic wrap. Reheat them in the microwave for two minutes before serving.