If you are an ice cream aficionado, then try this vanilla-flavored Ice Cream In A Mason Jar recipe that can be prepared within minutes!
Try out this quick to prepare an ice-cream recipe that is prepared in a mason jar. This Ice Cream In A Mason Jar recipe is very easy to prepare that even your kid can make it. So, involve your kid in preparing this, and enjoy it with your whole family.
This recipe involves adding all the ingredients to a mason jar and shaking them for a few minutes. Then, finally, it is freezed to transform into heavenly ice cream!
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Paper Towel
- Mason Jar
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 10 min
- Put whipping cream, vanilla extract, and sugar in a mason jar and pack your jar with a lid.
- Now, shake the jar for 3-4 minutes to thicken the cream.
- Wrap the jar with a paper towel and keep in in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Serve it chilled after making its topping!