Reese’s Eggs are tasty, filled with chocolate, and ideal for a quick bite dessert. Read further to learn the recipe!
These Easter Eggs are a delight for you! They’re delicious, filled with chocolate, caramel and lots of cream and ideal for a celebration or a lazy evening lunch. It only takes one hour to prepare them and is a perfect surprise for your kids and spouse!
Let’s break down these peanut butter eggs:
Preparation time: 60 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 8 oz Dark Cocoa Melting Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- Take a baking sheet, cover it with parchment paper, and leave it aside.
- In a medium-size saucepan add peanut butter, vanilla, butter, and powdered sugar and mix them!
- Heat the saucepan till the butter melts completely. Set it aside and let it cool for some time.
- Punch dough and prepare oval shape eggs from it.
- Place these eggs in the baking sheet and let it freeze for half an hour.
- Now take the eggs out, roll them in melted chocolate and place them bake in the baking sheet.
- Bake it again and let the eggs freeze so they can become soft and fudgy!
- Your homemade Reese’s eggs are ready to serve and delight!