This spicy Oven Roasted Whole Cauliflower with garlic and herb is the great recipe that should be tried by all the vegans!
This mouthwatering Oven Roasted Whole Cauliflower with garlic and herb is a great recipe for all the vegans. This roasted cauliflower draped in the mixture of garlic cloves, paprika, and lime juice is the best recipe to try on this Thanksgiving occasion.
Although this recipe is served with roasted tomatoes, yet it goes well with mashed potatoes or butternut squash risotto as well. So, surprise everyone by serving your guests this delicious meatless roasted dish during any special dinner!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2-3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 jalapeno optional
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 medium tomatoes cut each into the quarter
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven at 410° F temperature.
- To help cauliflower sit straight in the pan, cut its outer leaves and remove the stem from the bottom.
- In a grinder, add cilantro, garlic, tomato ketchup, lime juice, paprika, salt, pepper, and grind them until everything becomes coarse.
- Rub-down the cilantro garlic mixture on the cauliflower, so as to coat it with mixture uniformly.
- Now, take a large-sized casserole pan and put the cauliflower in it
- Pour some oil at its top.
- Now, pour some cut tomatoes in the casserole.
- Wrap this pan with an aluminum foil and bake it in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Fetch the pan out from the oven and unwrap the aluminum foil.
- Now, again bake it for another 15 minutes.
- After the dish is cooled, cut it in thick pieces and serve this cauliflower on a plate with the roasted tomatoes.