Filled with rich chocolate and satisfying peanut butter, these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bites are delicious, healthy and a quick recipe to make!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites are delicious, healthy, easy to prepare and takes less time to get ready. To make it nutritious use dark chocolate, natural peanut butter and unsweetened coconut instead of regular ingredients. They have a creamy flavor and offer a chewy and tender taste.
Yield: 24 bars
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time (Including Freezing Time): 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil (unrefined is important here for the coconut flavor)
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant oats)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cups dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: toasted coconut for topping
- Take a medium-size saucepan and add peanut butter, honey, peanut butter, and coconut oil.
- Heat the mixture over medium-low heat. Stir the combination perfectly as the mixture as well as the chocolate mixes well.
- Pour the mixture in a square medium size pan and refrigerate it for at least 3-4 hours.
- Once frozen, take the mixture out and carefully divide it into small pieces.
- Your No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bites is ready!