This low carb vanilla mug cake is healthy, fluffy and gets ready in just 1 minute. Read on to learn the recipe.
Filled with protein, the vanilla cake is delicious, healthy, light and super fluffy. It is a low carb and free from fitness affecting flour, butter, sugar, oil or dairy. If you have no microwave you can also use the oven.
Preparation Time: 1 minute
Cooking Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 2 minutes
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 T coconut flour
- 1 T granulated sweetener of choice*
- 1 large egg OR 1/4 cup liquid egg whites (see notes for Vegan option)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips to top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Prepare a baking bowl by laying a parchment paper on the bottom and spraying it non-stick cooking oil.
- Now add protein powder, baking powder, sweetener, and coconut flour and mix it well.
- In a bowl, add egg, milk and vanilla extract and mix it properly.
- Take it to the baking oven and let it bake for 15 minutes so the consistency is achieved.
- Your delicious low carb vanilla cake is ready!
- To make it a vegan dish you can use an egg substitute.