This garden vegetable pasta salad is SO GOOD. It’s loaded with fresh, summer ingredients in almost all the colours of the rainbow so you know it’s healthy.
This garden vegetable pasta salad recipe is so good. It uses all fresh, summer ingredients that combine to give it the most amazing flavour. It’s loaded with almost all the colours of the rainbow so you KNOW it’s healthy. And with a fresh citrus vinaigrette, it has just a subtle lemon tang to it. So good and so healthy.
This garden vegetable pasta salad has all of the amazing vegetables that you can harvest from your own garden.
Serves: 8 servings
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 30 mins
For the salad:
- 2.5 cups uncooked pasta
- 20 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 green zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 broccoli crown, chopped into small florets
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
For the dressing:
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice (the juice from half a lemon)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
Pepper to taste