During the boring summer noons, cheers your family by serving them this easy low carb mousse pudding, which can be prepared with just two basic ingredients!
No other pudding can beat this recipe that consists of a cloud of frosting in combination with your favorite flavored pudding. So if you are planning to do something thrilling during the lazy summer days, this fluffy pudding recipe is going to chill your mood like magic!
Since this Easy Low Carb Mousse Pudding recipe engages sugar-free ingredients, so you don’t need to worry about your calory count, if you are a health-conscious person!
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sugar-Free Jell-O Instant Pudding(any flavor you prefer)
- Make the instant pudding as per the direction written on the package.
- Take a heavy whip cream for the milk and add it to your pudding.
- Using an electric hand mixer, blend them thoroughly.
- Place this mixture in the refrigerator for 30-minutes, and let its consistency become thick enough.
- Again, using the hand mixer whisk it until the desired consistency is achieved. Once it becomes super thick and fluffy, it is ready to serve!
Note: You can make it a bit fluffier using half part of whipping cream and half part of milk.