This ultra-delicious Double Chocolate 4-Ingredient Ice Cream is prepared with dairy-free products, proving the best recipe for all the vegans!
What can be as rewarding as preparing the delicious chocolate ice cream at home without putting much effort! This Double Chocolate 4-Ingredient Ice-Cream recipe is going to inspire you to make one for your family. Also, this recipe is a perfect treat for vegans, who avoid dairy products!
Preparing this ice cream is easy, as it requires only four ingredients and can be prepared within minutes. The coconut milk makes its texture creamy, and it’s chocolate chips topping can make any ice cream lover go wow!
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- ½ cup, cocoa powder
- 1 cup, coconut milk
- ½ cup, chocolate chips
- ½ cup honey
- Put the coconut milk, cocoa powder, and little amount of honey in a blender and blend them until it turns smooth.
- Add some chocolate chips in the mixture.
- Now, keep this mixture in a freezer until its surface becomes hard.
- Fetch out this icecream around half an hour before serving.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips from the top, and your chilly ice cream is ready to serve!
Note: For adding more flavors to your ice cream, you can add frozen banana in the above-prepared mixture.