In the upcoming summer days, give your family a cheerful treat of creamy and chilly shake with this Frosted Lemonade Recipe!
This creamy textured vanilla flavored shake can be a great drink to chill out the warm sunny days. The interesting part of this recipe is that it can be quickly prepared within a few minutes with basic ingredients.
This Frosted Lemonade Recipe is surely going to make your dreary summer days thrilling. You can make it with a handful of ingredients, including vanilla ice cream, lemon juice, Water, and sugar.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (Sunkist brand is recommended as it is the brand that Chick-Fil-A uses)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- Edy’s Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add lemon juice and sugar into a jug and stir it until the sugar gets dissolved in it.
- Add some water to it and keep stirring.
- Put this in the refrigerator for 2 hours to chill.
- Now, pour one cup of chilled lemonade along with two cups of ice cream in a blender.
- Blend it until everything mixes up properly with a large quantity of cream.
- Pour this in a juice cups and add a lemon slice at its edge for garnishing.