Filled with coconut and lemon flavor, Lemon Impossible Pie is delicious, taste exotic and makes up perfect for a delightful snack!
Made with coconut, lemon, and milk, the Lemon Impossible Pie is a tasty recipe and a perfect dessert. It’s easy to prepare, takes just 50 minutes and delights your guests. Read on to learn the recipe and prepare this amazing dish!
Serves: 6 – 8 Slices
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes approx
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 cups or 470 ml milk
- 1 cup or 110 g Flaked coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup or 60 g flour
- 8 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup or 150 g sugar
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients using a blender.
- Transfer the mixture in a baking dish and bake it for 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool for some time in the refrigerator.
- Your Lemon Impossible Pie is ready, just serve it with a scoop of your favorite ice cream and enjoy!
Make sure the pie is fluffy as it will enhance its flavor and taste more delicious. Once prepared to freeze the pie for overnight to turn it into a delicious frosty dessert and a perfect blend of coconut and lemon.