Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake is a perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. It’s delicious, fudgy and dense cake ideal for a dessert! Read on to learn the recipe.
Filled with chocolate and peanut butter, this bundt cake is utterly delicious and perfect for a family gathering. It’s moderately easy to prepare as you have to prepare three things: cake, peanut butter filling, and glaze. You can use both types of glaze, chocolate glaze or peanut butter glaze.
- 1 standard size chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (3.9 oz. – 4 Serving Size) chocolate pudding – DRY MIX
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips (optional)
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Glaze (you can make chocolate, peanut butter or both)
For Chocolate Glaze
- 2/3 cup chopped chocolate (semi-sweet or milk chocolate work well)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
For Peanut Butter Glaze
- 2/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
How to prepare the cake?
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a baking dish by laying parchment paper on the bottom and spray non-stick cooking oil.
- Take a medium-size bowl and add all the cake ingredients and mix it well with the help of a blender. Do make sure the dry and wet ingredients are mixed well.
- In another bowl, add peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt, vanilla and butter and blend it well with a mixer or blender.
- Now pour the cake batter in the baking dish and gently spread the peanut butter filling on it and add another cake layer on it.
- Bake the cake for 50 minutes so the batter is baked well and achieves consistency in texture. Remove it from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.
- Take the cake out and top with chocolate or peanut butter glaze as desired.
- Your delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Bandt Cake is ready.
How to prepare the chocolate or peanut butter glaze?
- To prepare the glaze, take a large bowl and add finely chopped chocolate and cream in it.
- Microwave the glaze mixture for 30 seconds, then remove it to stir well.
- Microwave the glaze for another 15 seconds, then remove it to whisk and stir well.
- Your glaze is ready, just pour it on the cake and enjoy!
- For preparing peanut butter glaze, but peanut buttercream instead of finely chopped chocolate.