What a wonderful idea of cooking Crunchy and sweet cookies using flavorful cake mixes. Read further for making these Cake Mix Cookies for your family!
No one can say no to these flavorful Cake Mix cookies, once you serve them to your guests. Any cookie cooking lover is going to appreciate this idea, as here cookies are prepared using cake mix. These sweet and crunchy cookies are going to be your best companion to curb late-night or mid-meal hunger!
Talking about the flavor, the choices are endless. You can choose any flavor of cake-mixes like chocolate chips, candy pieces, nuts, or coconut that your kids and you love the most!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 13 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Serves: 16 cookies
- 1 cake mix (dry ingredients)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of mix-ins
- Heat the oven at 350° F temperature and spread a parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- Take a bowl, pour the cake mix, eggs, oil, and eggs in it and stir up to mix everything.
- Using a spoon, put the dough on the baking sheet keeping all doughs 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake it for 12-13 minutes until they turn crispy.
- Fetch the cookies out, let them cool on the cooling rack and then serve!
Note: You can choose any flavor of mix ins, coconut, chocolate chips, or chopped candy bars depending upon your preference.