Made with just 4 ingredients, Chicken Rice Casserole is a great recipe idea for a family dinner. It is multi-flavorous and tastes delicious. Read on to learn the recipe!
Chicken Rice Casserole is a delicious dish, ideal for a family dinner. It is easy to prepare, juicy in flavor and lures your taste buds. The main highlight of the dish is its creamy sauce.
Serves: 4 Servings
Total Time: 80 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 75 Minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 package onion soup mix (or use homemade)
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- Start the preparation by heating the oven to 325 °F.
- Take a baking pan, spray it with non-stick cooking oil and place chicken breasts in it.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken breasts and cover them with uncooked rice. Carefully pour some onion soup over the chicken breasts.
- Fill it with one and a half cup of water, mushroom soup and cover it with baking foil.
- Bake it for 1 hour.
- Your delicious chicken rice casserole is ready to serve!