Homemade popsicles are one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever prepare. Just pour all the ingredients, mix well, and freeze them in molds.
Prepared in just 5 minutes, this fruit pop recipe will help you in surprising your kids! They’re refreshing, flavorful and a true dessert delight. You can easily prepare in just three steps. You just need:
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 bag of frozen fruit
- sweeten as desired
Serves: 20 popsicles
Total Time: 5 minute
- 10 oz frozen fruit of choice
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (or 13 oz milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice, or pinch uncut stevia
- optional, 1 overripe banana
- Take a bowl, pour in all the ingredients and blend them until the mixture turns smooth.
- Pour the mixture in popsicles mold and freeze them.
- 30 minutes after freezing, add popsicle sticks on the molds.
- Your creamy popsicles are ready just put it in warm water and twist off in warm water when required.