Made in just 30 minutes, this Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Chowder is delicious, flavorful and offer a great taste. Read on to learn the recipe!
Cauliflower Chowder is easy to prepare, quick and offers a flavorous taste. It’s rich in protein, has a delightful nutty flavor and creamy in texture. It can be a great dinner or lunch meal as well as a perfect treat dish to your guests.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Serves: 4 servings
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 small potato
- 1 garlic bulb
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water (+ more as needed)
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Additional garlic if desired
- Soak cashews in a hot water for at least 2 hours. Leave it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF and prepare a baking dish by laying a parchment paper on the bottom.
- Finely chop the cauliflower, florets, and potatoes and arrange them in a baking sheet. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Now roast the combination for 20-25 minutes until the potatoes go tender and cauliflower turn brown.
- In a blender add the combination along with cashews, hummus, and quinoa. Add liquids, miso, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper. Blend it until the combination becomes evenly smooth and creamy.
- Your roasted garlic cauliflower chowder is ready!