Romano Chicken with Lemon Garlic Pasta – crispy parmesan panko breaded chicken with pasta in fresh lemon garlic cream sauce! Tasty meal in 30 minutes time!
The sauce can be more or less tangy, depending on your taste. Less lemon juice and more cream make it mild while more lemon juice and less cream make it robust.
Romano Chicken with Lemon Garlic Pasta is certainly not “light food”, but it is a great dish for when you need to feel full and satisfied.
- 1/2 lb chicken breasts, butterflied or thinly cut into cutlets
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- dry parsley
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs, homemade or store-bought
- oil for frying – I used combination of olive oil and sunflower oil
Lemon Garlic Pasta:
- 1/2 lb linguine or spaghetti or other pasta
- juice from 1 lemon, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- zest from 1/4 lemon
- 2 Tbsp butter, cold
- 2-3 Tbsp whipping cream, or to taste
- salt, pepper