This raspberry peach lemonade will have you dreaming of a warm summer breeze! Fresh, bright, and deliciously sweet, it’s the perfect summer drink!
Feeling absolutely ready for summer? Just one sip of this raspberry peach lemonade and you’ll be instantly dreaming of those laid back summer days filled with the sunshine, warm breezes, and a perfect blue sky!
Just look at that perfect summery color! The secret is in the simplicity. No complicated ingredients here folks, just 5 easy ingredients is all you need! Don’t worry if you can’t find fresh peaches frozen ones work just fine too (just thaw them first). In a pinch, you could even use a premade lemonade and you would cut your required ingredients down to 2, plus water!
Raspberry Peach Puree
- 4 fresh peaches, pitted, then diced into large chunks
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 7 cups cold water
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice (from approximately 4 lemons)
- ice cubes
- additional raspberries, for garnish optional
- additional peach slices, for garnish optional
- mint sprigs, for garnish optional