If you love pasta dishes, this Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti recipe is for you! Super simple to make, easy, creamy, and spicy. Check out!
If you love creamy, spicy pasta dishes, this Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti will blow your mind. Cook the sauce for a few hours and then toss with pasta when you’re ready to serve.
Cooking Note: For the chicken, to make it quicker, you can use a store-bought rotisserie chicken or the pre-cooked/pre-grilled chicken in the refrigerated section and freezer sections of your grocery store.
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 8 oz angel hair pasta (1/2 box)
- 2 (10 oz) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, divided use
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Dried parsley, for topping (optional)