Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza Bombs are amazingly delicious, offer a great taste and make you go bananas! Read on to learn the recipe!
Filled with creamy tomato sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and wrapped in a soft crescent biscuit roll, these Pizza Bombs are amazing! They’re ideal for some quick snack, a perfect side dish or to sooth sudden impatient hunger cravings! Preparing them can be a great surprise to your kids as well as your husband!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 sticks White String Cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
- Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional
- 32 piece of pepperoni
- Italian Herbs
- Muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Take a baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking oil.
- Now pick a crescent dough, fill it with rich tomato sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Pack it in a triangular shape.
- Repeat it with all the crescent dough.
- Now sprinkle Italian herbs on the crescent dough rolls and add some extra cheese over them!
- Transfer the baking dish in the oven and let it bake until they turn goldish brown.
- Your amazing pizza bombs are ready, just serve them with tomato sauce and you’re good to go.