Cook these delicious buffalo cauliflower bites for a healthy snack! They’re crispy, perfect for friends gatherings as well as makeup for a great evening delight!
Buffalo Cauliflowers are delicious, crispy and healthy as they’re baked. Filled with buffalo sauce and pepper, they’re truly a tasty snack delight. It is ideal for family gatherings and a perfect surprise for your kids!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup buffalo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Finely dice the cauliflower in equal bite-size pieces
- Take a large bowl and add milk, flour, garlic powder, olive oil and pepper in it. Mix the batter well and properly mix the cauliflower bites.
- Strain excess batter and place the cauliflower bites in the baking dish. Sprinkle over breadcrumbs and let it bake for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the baking dish from the oven, toss the cauliflower with buffalo sauce and bake it again for 5 minutes. It’ll make the bites crispier!
- Your oven baked buffalo cauliflower bites are ready, just serve them with blue sauce!