If you are searching for any natural remedy for headache, then this peppermint pine headache salve recipe is going to come in handy.
This Peppermint Pine Headache Salve is a natural remedy that relieves headaches or any sort of muscle pain. Prepare this recipe by going through the below instructions using readily available mint and pine needles.
Apply it over the affected portion and do a slight massage with it. Then, see how your pain fades away within minutes. Just prepare it once, and you can use it up to 9-10 months!
- 2 T. dried mint leaves, crumbled
- 2 T. dried pine needles, chopped
- ⅔ cup sunflower or olive oil
- 1 T. tamanu oil
- ½ OZ. beeswax
- ½ T. – ¾ t. peppermint essential oil
- Chop the mint leaves, pine needles, and mix them in an olive or sunflower oil.
- For making the salve, mix half cup of above-prepared oil with tamanu and beeswax in a canning container.
- Set this container into a cooking utensil containing filled with some water.
- Place this utensil over a medium burner and let the beeswax melts.
- Once done, stop the heat and mix some peppermint oil to it.
- Now, pour this mixture into a tin or jar for storage.
- Dab this salves on your temple head or affected portion, whenever you feel a headache.
- You can adjust its consistency by remelting it. Add some more beeswax for making it stronger or add some oil to it for making it lighter.
Note: The total life span of this salve is around 7-9 months. Store it in a cool place, away from the direct sunlight.