No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bites – a quick, healthy and super easy snack filled with deliciousness.
The additional coconut, honey, and nuts in these bars take them far out of the league of traditional no-bake treats.
There are plenty of options with these bars. If you prefer a completely unprocessed ingredient list, use a pure dark chocolate, natural peanut butter and unsweetened coconut. If you love peanut butter, coconut, and chocolate, must try these. You will love making this healthy and tasty desert and won’t be tempted to eat more than one.
Yield: 24 bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil (unrefined is important here for the coconut flavor)
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant oats)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cups dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: toasted coconut for topping