Cook this yummy and buttery lemon chicken. It takes a few minutes to prepare, tastes delicious and adds up perfectly with rice!
Prepare this instant recipe in a cooking pot. It’s creamy, flavorous, and takes just 5 minutes to get ready. It’s a perfect side dish, ideal to use with salads, rice, or even pasta. So what are you waiting for? Let’s learn how to cook this!
Preparation Time: 6 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 14 minutes
- 2 lbs. chicken breast or thighs
- 2 tbsp. ghee or butter
- 1 onion diced
- ¾ cup organic chicken broth
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- ½ cup lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 4 tsp. arrowroot flour
- Take an instant pot, add hot melted ghee and start sauting.
- Add garlic, paprika, parsley, pepper, and onion and continue to saute it.
- Now put the chicken in the instant pot after searing it on both sides. After this, add lemon juice and stir.
- Set it to poultry setting and let it cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Cook it until the chicken is thawed and froze it for 10 minutes.
- Take the chicken and serve it with rice, pasta, or a salad.