Crunchy and sweet favored Apple Cranberry and Almond Coleslaw is a perfect fruit ball to try by every health-conscious cook!
The crunchy, mild, yet sweet Apple Cranberry and Almond Coleslaw is a quick recipe that you can prepare within minutes. For enhancing its flavors further, you can add one to two tablespoon of dijon mustard to this tasty dressing.
It’s a perfect sweet delight that you can serve to your family during any occasion or any special event. So, if you have always wanted to have a quick to go fruit ball, then this is the one!
Serves: About 8 servings
- 3/4 cup fat-free Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small cabbage, shredded (6 – 7 cups packed)
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 large gala apples, sliced into matchsticks (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds or 1 cup slivered almonds
- Take a medium-sized mixing bowl, pour greek yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and apple cider vinegar in it, and whisk them until the mixture gets smooth enough.
- Chop down the cabbage, carrots, apples, green onions, almonds and cranberries, and mix them all in a large-sized bowl.
- Pour the above-prepared dressing on this mixture and season it with salt and pepper. Now, blend everything properly.
- Serve it fresh!