One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles are SO good and easy to cook up. This is a vegetarian recipe, but there are options for added protein too!
These One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles are SO easy, essentially one pot, but you can cook it in a skillet too if you want. These Spicy Thai Noodles come together super quick and they are SO good. Spicy? Yes. So if you don’t like a lot of spice, scale back on the sriracha and red pepper flakes.
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 TBS olive oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini, cut in half vertically, then sliced in half circles
- 8 ounces mushroom, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 TBS Sriracha hot sauce (this is A LOT of spice, tone it down if you don’t like spicy)
- 2 inches fresh ginger, grated
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped