Learn to prepare this deliciously sweet Apple Fries. They’re fried, crispy, and served with caramel cream dip for a better taste!
If you’re looking for an evening light desert, then Apple Fries with Caramel Cream Dip is a perfect choice for you! They’re easy to prepare, yummy in taste and makes up for a perfect surprise. Overall apple fries and caramel are a killer combination!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
For the Apples:
- 4 to 5 tart apples, we used Pink Ladies
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup sugar
- Wondra flour
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cinnamon and sugar, to taste
For the Dip:
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 small container cool whip (or 1 cup whipping cream with 1/2 cup sugar- whipped until
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- Take a frying pan and add vegetable oil in it. Leave it aside to get hot.
- Now take a medium-size bowl and add buttermilk and sugar in it and mix it properly.
- Place the finely sliced apples in the buttermilk and silk combination and coat it with wonder flour.
- Carefully place the buttermilk coated milk in hot oil and let it fry for some time.
- When fried properly, take out the apples, soak in paper towels to remove excess oil and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar.
- To prepare the dip, just blend cream cheese and caramel sauce for a few minutes.
- Your apple fries are ready, just serve them with cream cheese dip and enjoy!