Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad bursting with tender, juicy chicken, all your favorite taco salad fixings and the amazing Creamy Baja Catalina Dressing!
You won’t be able to stop munching this Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad! Its bursting with tender, juicy chicken, all your favorite fiestalicious salad fixings including crunchy, salty tortilla chips and the zesty, sweet & tangy Creamy Baja Catalina Dressing is out of this world delicious! This salad is flavor/texture heaven!
Chicken Taco Salad version that is drop-your-jaw deeeeelicious. As in your jaw will drop in shock at just how good this salad is and it will drop to continuously shovel as much salad into your mouth as humanly possible.
Serves: 6-8 Servings
- 1 Recipe Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered (or 2 roma tomatoes, chopped)
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- corn from 2 ears sweet corn (raw)
- 1/2 cup finely grated sharp cheddar cheese or more to taste
- 2 avocados, chopped
- Tortilla Chips, slightly crushed or tortilla strips to taste (the more the better!)
Creamy Baja Catalina Dressing
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar more or less to taste (start with less)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream (may sub yogurt)
- 1 tablespoons reserved Cilantro Lime Marinade (in directions)