Delicious and super easy to make, this 30 MINUTE cauliflower chowder is made with roasted garlic, cashews and potatoes. Check out!
This quick cauliflower chowder is made in only 30 minutes, is filled with roasted garlic flavors and it’s high in protein so it’s satisfying and healthy.
Roasting cauliflower brings out a delicious nutty flavor and gives any recipe a gorgeous silky texture. You will never believe how much flavor is in this simple and quick roasted garlic cauliflower chowder.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Serves: 4 servings
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 small potato
- 1 garlic bulb
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water (+ more as needed)
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Additional garlic if desired