This white Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe you can prepare- delicious, light, easy and no oven required.
With every layer new layer- Starting from golden oreo crust, it’s just keep getting more and more delicious; cream cheese, blueberries, white chocolate and blueberry pudding, cool whip and a generous layer of white chocolate curls on top. Everything’s just better with chocolate, right?
The summer means Simple, Satiating, NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPE. And here is an introduction about this tasty treat, there is a first layer of this Blueberry White Chocolate instant pudding and the yummy crust of Golden Oreo cookies and melted butter pressed into the bottom of the pan. It’s amazing no-bake crust and a perfect base for every mouthwatering dessert.
It’s followed by yummy cream cheese, butter and cool whip mixture boosted with blueberries.
For the Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies (whole cookies with filling)
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter-melted
For Cream Cheese Layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip
- 1 to 1 ½ cup blueberries fresh or thawed (I used 1 ¼ cup frozen wild blueberries)
For Pudding Layer:
- 2 – 3.9-ounce packages White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 oz. freeze dried blueberries- powder (pulse blueberries in a food processor to make the powder)
- 1 ½ cup Cool Whip
- white chocolate bar to make the curls (or sprinkle with 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips)