I Want To Marry You Cookie Dough Bars are chocked full of chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, oats, and pecans. There’s a little bit of everything in there, no wonder people tend to get romantic around them.
Grabbing tastes of regular raw cookie dough is so tempting, and so not smart. Raw eggs can be dangerous. This fun work around ditches the egg but keeps all the flavor. Since they’re no-bake, they are particularly suited to warm weather. Store them in the fridge and they’ll be ready when the urge strikes.
When you slice these — in very small pieces, please — you’ll see all the bits and pieces and make them so irresistible. They have a soft fudge-like texture, and a little goes a long way.
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 bag (11-12oz) dark chocolate chips