The Ultimate White Chicken Chili – the BEST of the BEST White Chicken Chilis! SO good and ready to eat in under 20 minutes!
The Ultimate White Chicken Chili because it really is the best of the best White Chicken Chili. It is also a great way to use up any leftover turkey from you holiday meal tomorrow!
We both absolutely LOVED this chili. It has tons of great flavors and only takes a few minutes to make. The key to getting this on the table in under 20 minutes is using a rotisserie chicken.
Serves: 8 to 10
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, meat pulled off bones and chopped
- 2 (15oz) white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11oz) can white corn, drained
- 2 (4oz) cans chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese