Holidays don’t need to be expensive or time-consuming. Try this slow cooker herb butter inside round roast this holiday season to save on time and effort!
Boneless inside round roasts are super easy to work with, especially when made in the slow cooker!
I have made this recipe many times since and the cook time always differs! As of late my one roast only took just over 3 hours to cook. I have made a step-by-step video showing you that this recipe does work, and it is delicious, with my slow cooker cooking the meat to 140F.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 3 hr
Total Time: 3 hr, 10
- 3 lb boneless inside round roast
- 1 lb carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 lb potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, halved
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. coarse whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped sage leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper