Shrimp Avocado Tomato Salad with cucumbers, bell peppers and tasty, healthy and simple Greek Yogurt Dressing without mayo.
We got juicy shrimp, creamy avocado, sweet grape tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers and cucumbers, fresh cilantro all dressed in a scrumptious garlicky and tangy Greek yogurt dressing. Fresh, creamy and so summery shrimp avocado tomato salad.
You can serve this shrimp avocado tomato salad with extra greens like butter lettuce. Gives the salad a nice crunch and extra nutrition. Enjoy!
- 1 lb cooked frozen shrimp or 12 oz thawed & drained, cut in halves
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 medium bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium avocados, cubed
- 1/2 long English cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped