This is the PERFECT pizza dough recipe! The best and easy way to make, thin and super crisp crust. Check out!
Dough you can make this Italian pizza dough recipe by hand, it is way easier to use a mixer. No tossing required!
After always trying new recipes and formulas, and after having gone to Italy in search of the perfect rustic Italian pizza dough, I am even more confident that this is the best pizza dough recipe that needs to be treasured.
What Makes This The Best Italian Pizza Dough Recipe Ever:
- Quick and Easy to make by hand or in the KitchenAid mixer!
- Made with active dry yeast, flour and cold water (no proofing required)
- Thin and crispy crust yet a little chewy
- Can be made ahead as it is perfect for freezing
- the best pizza dough recipe for stromboli, calzone, focaccia, bread sticks and even for the outdoor pizza oven.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 7 mins
Total Time: 17 mins
- 5 c flour + some for dusting
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 1/4 c cold water
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Your favorite toppings:
- Caramelized onions
- Arrabiata Sauce
- Grilled Bell Peppers
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Green Onions
- Smoked Mozzarella Cheese
- Sauteed Mushrooms
- Ricotta Meatballs