This is the ultimate recipe for the ultimate stack of pumpkin pancakes, spiced with cinnamon, and loaded with chocolate chips. Cool fall mornings just got even better.
This recipe is everything you love about fall served up on an adorable orange polka dot plate, preferably paired with a steaming cup of coffee on a cool morning as the leaves begin to change color.
This is a recipe you’re going to want to hold onto this fall. Making these pancakes is incredibly simple and if you want your pancakes to be as lip-smackin’ as mine, it is suggested to follow the recipe as written.
Yield: 12 Pancakes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 heaping teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup (180g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/4 cups (305g) pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1/3 cup (67g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tablespoons (45ml) canola or vegetable oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups (360ml) whole milk