A simple recipe for pulled pork sliders – let the slow cooker do all the work and top sliders with garlic aioli.
Barbecue Pork Slides with GARLIC Aioli?!?! It’s a slow cooker recipe, they’re sweet and spicy, they’re garlicky, and well, they’re just darn good.
These pork sliders together in just minutes – the pork goes into the slow cooker for 8 hours and the garlic aioli is whisked together and hanging in the fridge. All I had to do was shred the pork, add some bbq sauce and toast up some buns.
Serves: 12-14 sliders
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 13 mins
- 1, 3-5 pound pork shoulder (mine was 3.75 lbs. bone-in or no bone both work fine)
- Garlic Powder
- Your favorite barbecue sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- Slider buns
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 garlic clove)
- 2 pinches of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (I used Gourmet Herbs slightly dried chives)