This Pink Champagne Cake is the perfect way to celebrate any occasion or holiday! A champagne infused cake with a classic vanilla buttercream.
This Pink Champagne Cake tastes just like champagne! So if you don’t like the taste of champagne or sparkling wine, you might not like the flavor of this cake. Though some people said it didn’t taste overly champagne-y and they throughly enjoyed it.
So, some takeaways from this pretty Pink Champagne Cake:
- If you don’t like the taste of wine/champagne, you may not like the flavor of this cake.
- If you would like to have a gold toned cake use 2 whole large eggs rather than 3 large egg whites, and regular champagne instead of pink.
Serves 6″ 3-Layer Cake: 10-12 Servings
Prep Time: 2 hr
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 2 hr, 25 min
- Pink Champagne Cake:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large egg whites (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup pink champagne (or sparkling wine)