Peanut Butter Magic Bars are a delicious twist on the classic Magic Cookie bar. They are easy and delicious – a peanut butter lovers dream!
What you are seeing here is graham cracker crust, covered with melted peanut butter. Then it’s layered with mini chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and Reeses minis. A little more peanut butter drizzled on top, for good measure.
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted peanut butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reeses minis
- 1 tbsp melted peanut butter (for drizzling)