Searching for something delicious & healthy? Make this no bake peanut butter cup cheesecake recipe, served in a mason jar. You’ll love it!
This no-bake peanut butter cup cheesecake recipe consists of peanut butter and cheesecake, served and ready to eat in half pint mason jars. It’s so simple to make and can be made ahead of time, which is perfect for parties! Peanut butter lovers will love these mini cheesecakes and this recipe will become one of their most favorite desserts for sure.
Serves: Approximately 6 half pint jars
- 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8-ounce container whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumb crust
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups, chopped in fourths (plus more for topping)