This No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream is by far the easiest and creamiest and peanut-iest ice cream out there!
What’s even better, is that this fully loaded ice cream contains just 5 ingredients!
Chocolate Peanut Butter is my all time favorite flavor of ice cream, so I’m kind of shocked it’s taken me this long to share this recipe with you. It’s just too good to keep to myself anymore.
The simple chocolate ice cream base starts off with some heavy whipping cream.
Beat it until soft peaks form and then fold in a can of sweetened condensed milk and some chocolate syrup.
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 3 to 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 14 chocolate peanut butter cups, divided