Easy cheesecake recipe that is easy to prepare, no baking required and perfect for a celebration time, for a birthday or anniversary and also so delicious in taste!
You can make this cheesecake for a birthday, anniversary or any other celebration time, like a Christmas Eve. Easy to make and perfect in taste!
The Golden Oreos are seriously the jam and when you add birthday cake flavor to them.
They are so CAKEY flavored when you eat them. To add the cake flavor you can add the cake mix, some milk can be added too, to offset the additional thickness it adds to the batter.
Serves: 12-14 Slices
- 25 Golden Birthday Cake Oreos
- 2-3 tbsp sprinkles
- 1/4 cup (56g) butter, melted
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Funfetti cake mix
- 2 tbsp milk
- 8 oz cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 1 1/2 cups (162g) Golden Birthday Cake Oreo crumbs (from about 16 Oreos)
- 7-10 Golden Birthday Cake Oreo, chopped
- 6 tbsp sprinkles
Whipped Cream Topping
- 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 6 tbsp (44g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Golden Birthday Cake Oreo crumbs, optional
- Golden Birthday Cake Oreos, cut in half