No Bake, Just 4 Ingredients Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are easy to back to school treats. Make them ahead & keep stored in the refrigerator.
Just 4 simple ingredients : peanut butter, chocolate, graham crackers & butter makes the most delicious bite size NO Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and they require only an hour of your time and then you can have a good amount of them stored in your refrigerator all the time. Sounds awesome already?
You can also play around with your favorite peanut butter flavor. In this recipe, white chocolate peanut butter is used but basically, any of your favorite peanut butter will work great here.
They are an amazing after school/work treats as there are no funny ingredients inside and its like eating something little indulging & mostly healthy at the same time. You know you want these.
- Bottom Layer
- 1 cup powdered graham crackers
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 5 tbsp your favorite peanut butter ( I used white chocolate peanut butter from PB&Co.)
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3-4 tbsp your favorite peanut butter (I used white chocolate peanut butter)
- Few tbsp melted peanut butter