A perfect dessert to serve during the holidays with the gooey pecan pie filling and the tender custard– It tastes delicious! Check out the recipe.
Welcome to the sweet smells of pecan pie synced with the creamiest, coziest bread pudding.
The smell of toasty bread all getting together with the gooey, sticky, pecan pie filling. The tender custard. Together they make one deadly dessert – pecan pie bread pudding.
It’s buttery, rich, super creamy and dotted with tons of toasted pecans. Top with a generous amount of powdered sugar and you’ve got yourself a winner.
Serves: 12-14 generous serving
- 1 lb. loaf of stale french bread, cubed (challah, brioche or other sturdy bread will also work)
- 1 ½ cups pecans
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- powdered sugar, for serving