Deliciously creamy mint popsicles studded with chocolate chips and dipped in a milk chocolate magic shell.
You have got to make these before summer’s up, you’re going to love them. Enjoy.
Get a healthy, chocolatey treat with these Chocolate Chip Mint Greek Yogurt Pops! Packed with low-fat, high protein greek yogurt and milk, these will keep you cool this summer.
These minty green pops are a cool dessert on a hot summer day, a sweet afternoon treat or a healthier dessert option little kids and big kids alike will love. Keep your freezer stocked because once you try a pop, you won’t be able to stop.
Yield: 6 popsicles
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
For the Popsicles
- 2 cups (500g) vanilla greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (120ml) milk
- 1 – 2 teaspoons mint extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup (90g) chocolate chips
- Green food colouring
For the Topping
- 1 cup (175g) milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30g) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract