Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse is a pumpkin and low carb lovers dream.
Pumpkin season has arrived. Creamy pumpkin cheesecake flavor but with a light and fluffy texture that is irresistible. It doesn’t hurt that this fabulous dessert is also low in carbs either does it?
This recipe only requires 5 ingredients and is packed with deliciousness. It really is so quick and easy to make for a light dessert anytime. And who doesn’t love a no bake type recipe right?
You don’t have to use a piping tool to make the mousse swirl in the glass, but it makes it oh so much prettier.
- 2- 8 ounces packages cream cheese
- 1- 15 ounce can pure pumpkin puree ( not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: cacao nibs or Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar Substitute