Make this delicious lemon cheesecake mousse with just three ingredients. The recipe of this low carb treat is easy. Check Out!
There is no better spring dessert than this delicious combination of cheesecake, lemon, and mousse. Three amazing things in one bright, luscious, rich, heavenly dessert! You’ll absolutely love the flavor so fresh and lemony.
No one will ever be able to resist these! One bite and you’ll ask for more. Try them and you’ll see what I mean.
Serves: 8 – 10 servings
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers (6 full sheets)
- 2 Tbsp (26g) granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp (42g) salted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 1/2 cups (355ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (110g) powdered sugar, divided
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- 12 oz (340g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 oz) jar lemon curd (tested with Dickenson’s)
- Sweetened whipped cream, lemon wedges, blueberries and mint for garnish (optional)